Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken green curry recipe. You can have chicken green curry using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Green Curry:
- Use of Curry Paste.
- Take 1 cup of thai basil.
- You need 1 cup of cilantro stem on.
- Provide 1/2 cup of parsley.
- You need 15 of thai green chillies.
- Provide 10 of lime leaves.
- You need 3 stalks of lemon grass.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh ginger.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of corriander.
- Use 1 tbsp of white pepper.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Provide of Chicken green curry.
- Use 4 of chicken breasts 1 cm cubes.
- Take 4 cans of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cups of carrots diced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers julienned.
- Prepare 8 stalks of celery diced.
- Use 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 4 cups of cooked thai rice.
Steps to make Chicken Green Curry:
- Blend all curry paste ingredients in a food processor adding water as required to create a smooth paste.
- In a saucepan cook curry paste until most of the water content is reduced out and it looks more like a paste.
- Saute chicken breast with salt, pepper and olive oil..
- Add vegetables. Add coconut milk. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until vegetables are soft..
- Add green curry paste. Continue cooking and stirring until sauce has reduced.
- Serve green curry over rice.
If you find this Chicken Green Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.