Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe. You can cook brad's chicken in red thai curry using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Get 2 of lg chicken breasts, cubed to 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 2 of med youkon gold potatoes.
- Get 1 of lg shallot, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, halved lengthwise, then sliced thin.
- Get 1 (13 oz) of can coconut milk.
- Take 1 (7 oz) of can diced green chilies.
- Take 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- Take 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic chile sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Use 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped thai basil.
Instructions to make Brad's chicken in red thai curry:
- Heat 1 tbs olive oil in a wok. saute shallots until they just start to turn brown. add geeen chiles and garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with rice vinegar..
- Add coconut milk and a half can of water. bring to a simmer..
- I was pressed for time so i microwaved the potatoes until they were done. then cubed them..
- Simmer chicken for 5 minutes..
- Add rest of ingredients. simmer until zucchini is tender crisp..
- Add prepared rice to a bowl. top with curry. garnish with fresh basil and a lime wedge. serve and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken in red thai curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.