Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe. You can cook parwal and moong dal ki curry using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parwal and moong dal ki curry:
- Use 250 gms of parwal.
- Prepare 2 cups of dry roasted moong dal.
- You need 1/2 bowl of potato cut into long pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger, and green chilli paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmir red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of dry red chilli.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Parwal and moong dal ki curry:
- Peel and cut the parwal and potato and clean with water, then heat oil and fry them till golden brown and keep aside.
- Now add dry red chilli and cumin seeds, then add ginger and green chilli paste and saute for few minutes then add turmeric powder and saute.
- Now add moong dal, salt and cumin powder and saute.
- Now add coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and saute till all the masala mix well.
- Now add fried potato and mix, add 2 cups water and bring it to boil, add chopped tomato and cover a lid for 10 minutes and cook in slow flame.
- Add fried parwal and bring it to boil, cover a lid for 10 minutes, now your yummy curry is ready.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
If you find this Parwal and moong dal ki curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.