Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rajma Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. You can cook rajma curry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Curry:
- You need 1 Cup of Rajma.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Prepare 1 of Big onion chopped.
- Get 2 of Tomatoes chopped.
- Take 2 of Green Chilies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Rajma Masala (Store bought).
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- Use 2/3 Tbs of Cream.
- Use leaves of Coriander.
- Get leaves of Curry.
Instructions to make Rajma Curry:
- First soak the rajma over night and pressure cook with some salt for 5/6 whistle till soft. Keep it aside.
- In a pan add some oil add cumin seed then add onion sauté well. Then add ginger garlic paste sauté till raw smell goes..
- Then add all dry spices turmeric powder,chilli powder,coriander powder,cumin powder,rajma masala and salt cook for while in low flame..
- Add tomatoes and cook till soft then add cream and cook for 5 min like below pic all the spice everything had to mix well..
- Then add kasuri methi and then cooked rajma with water and cook well. This stage i put back the masala with rajma in pressure cooker and cooked for two more whistle. This is to rajma get really mixed well with spices and it’s more tasty trust me..
- Then cooked down how much consistency you want and garnish with garam masala and curry leaves. Garnish with julienne ginger and some onions. Serve hot with rice or roti.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.