Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. You can cook pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Take of Rice:.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Take 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- Take 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- Take 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of red or green chilli.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Use 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Get 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Take 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of sugar.
- You need 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need of For Curry::.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Use 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Provide 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- You need 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.