Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe. To make shrimp saute with curry leaves you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Shrimp saute with curry leaves:
- You need 30-40 of medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- Provide 25-30 of fresh curry leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 2-3 of Green chillies (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1/2 of lemon.
Steps to make Shrimp saute with curry leaves:
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan.
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder.
- Saute for 3-4 mins.
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness.
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well..
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side.
If you find this Shrimp saute with curry leaves recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.