Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Saag Aloo (spinach & patato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Saag Aloo (spinach & patato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Saag Aloo (spinach & patato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to saag aloo (spinach & patato curry recipe. To cook saag aloo (spinach & patato curry you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Saag Aloo (spinach & patato curry:
- Use of Spinach 250 grams (Lidl's oaklands spinach) can use frozen ).
- Take 2/3 of patatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or more if required).
- Get Half of cup of water.
- Get Pinch of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Instructions to make Saag Aloo (spinach & patato curry:
- Wash the spinach thoroughly in a colander. (If frozen, place in colander and run cold water through it).
- Cut all the spinach finely..
- Wash and peel the patatoes..
- Cut the patatoes into small pieces or cubes..
- Get a pan out and put 2 tablespoons of olive oil in and heat it up. Add finely chopped onions and saute for few seconds.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, cumin, then.
- Mix and saute well..
- Then add all the chopped patatoes in..
- Then stir it and add half a teaspoon of salt..
- Stir again and add the spinach to the pan. Put lid on if from frozen) then stir..
- Then add about half a cup of water to the spinach..
- Stir thoroughly and add a pinch of chilli powder..
- Let it boil for about 10 minutes and stir occasionally..
- You will know when it's done when most of the water is absorbed. Cover with lid and serve however you like. It is best eaten with pitta or bread..
If you find this Saag Aloo (spinach & patato curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.