Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already think that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg malai curry recipe. You can have egg malai curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Egg Malai Curry:
- Get 8 of boiled egg.
- You need 4 of onions.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of ginger cube.
- Provide 5 of almonds.
- Provide 5 of peanut.
- You need 5 of cashew nuts.
- Provide 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Get 2 spoon of cumin powder.
- Use 5 spoon of ghee.
- Take 2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 5 of green chillies.
Instructions to make Egg Malai Curry:
- Soaked all the dry fruits for 1 hrs. Then make a smooth paste from 2 onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and dry fruits. Chopped other two onions and keep it handy..
- Then add cumming and coriander powder in the paste along with salt..
- Then in a pan add oil. Once oil heat then add chopped onions. Fry it for few minutes then add masala paste. Fry all properly for 5 minutes..
- Then add milk and little bit of water and cooked for 10 minutes. Then add boiled egg and cooked it for another 5 minutes in a low to medium flame..
- Now transfer all into a separate bowl. Then add ghee on the same pan. Once ghee heat then add cumming seeds. Once it spluttered then add the egg gravy. Mix all properly then garnish with chopped coriander and serve..
If you find this Egg Malai Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.