Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) recipe. To make spicy tomato chicken curry(eid special) you only need 27 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Provide 400 gm of chicken.
- Get 1 of grate tomato.
- Take 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of green chill paste.
- Provide 2 of potato(boil).
- Take 1/2 cup of white oil.
- Prepare 2 cup of chop onion.
- Use 2 tsp of garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 5 of cardamon seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of dry red chill.
- Take 4 of black pepper.
- Provide 2 of clove.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Provide 1 tsp of roast cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tsp of roast coriander seed.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel powder.
- You need 2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Use 2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli.
- You need of Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of meat masala.
Instructions to make Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special):
- Firstly,wash the chicken pieces.
- Marinate with red chilli,salt and lemon juice.
- Keep it in cool place for 20min.
- Take tomato pulp, roast all masala and paste.
- Then,take oil in pan with onion pieces.
- Saute with salt and make it soft in pan.
- Next,add tomato pulp and saute.
- Next,add ginger,chilli,garlic paste and mix during 5 min.
- Add the roast and dry paste masala powder in same pan.
- Now,add turmeric,fennel,garam masala and kashmiri red chilli powder in it.
- Saute it during 10min till then the oil leave the pan.
- Next,add the marinate chicken in the same pan.
- Saute all of them during 10min with the boil potato.
- Now,add kashmiri chill and meat masala.
- Saute them during 5 min.
- Put warm water in same pan and boil.
- After that,stir the water of pan and complete the cooking.
- Then,after cook and serve it with polau or paratha.
If you find this Spicy tomato chicken curry(Eid special) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.