Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to valentines veggie thai red curry recipe. To make valentines veggie thai red curry you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry:
- Get 100 g of thai red paste.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 piece of ginger.
- Use 3 of red chillis.
- Provide 1 of red pepper.
- Use 2 of carrots.
- Provide 1 of yellow pepper.
- Provide 200 g of mushrooms.
- You need 160 g of plum tomatoes.
- Use 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Take of Serve with.
- Use 280 g of sticky rice.
- Get of Natural yoghurt.
Instructions to make Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry:
- Rinse rice in cold water for 15 minutes. Drain afterwards..
- Cover rice in fresh water and bring to boil. Simmer for 15 minutes. Drain when done and keep covered..
- Heat paste for a couple of minutes and then add the finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Fry for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk, stir through and then add peppers and carrots. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and cook until veg is slightly soft..
- Serve with rice..
If you find this Valentines Veggie Thai Red Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.