Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Guernsey chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Guernsey chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These kinds of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to guernsey chicken curry recipe. You can cook guernsey chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Guernsey chicken curry:
- You need 4 of chicken breasts.
- Use 4 (400 g) of tins chopped tomatoes.
- Use of Fresh ginger.
- Take of Fresh garlic.
- Use 7 of large white onions.
- You need 3-4 of large hot red chillies.
- Prepare of Curry powder (good quality if possible).
- Provide of Mixed herbs.
- Take of Salt & black pepper.
- Take of Onion powder.
- Use of Garlic powder.
- Take of Chilli powder.
Instructions to make Guernsey chicken curry:
- In a food processor blend one of the onions, a thumb sized piece of ginger, 4 cloves of garlic, all the chillies, 1 heaped tbsp of curry powder and 5 tbsp of water until it becomes a smooth paste..
- Chop the chicken into chunks, the size is up to you. Add the paste and mix until the chicken is coated. If you're in a rush you can use this straight away like I did, or you can leave the chicken to marinade for a couple of hours or even overnight if you want to enhance the flavour..
- Finely chop the remaining onions. Heat oil in a large pot and add the onions. Fry until slightly softened..
- Add the chicken and paste mixture to the pot and stir thoroughly through the onions. Fry for 3-4 minutes, making sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pot..
- Add the chopped tomatoes to the pot and stir well. Then to the pot add another 1 heaped tbsp of curry powder, 1 heaped tbsp of mixed herbs, 1 tsp of onion powder, 1 tsp of garlic powder, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp black pepper. Stir well again..
- Simmer gently for 30-45 minutes, depending on how thick you want the sauce to be..
- I serve it with basmati rice and garlic naan breads. But you can use any rice or naan breads that you want. Or you can use poppadoms or even cauliflower rice. And you can add fresh coriander before serving if you like that. You can be creative with this dish..
If you find this Guernsey chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.