Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Small onion brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Small onion brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to small onion brinjal curry recipe. To cook small onion brinjal curry you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Small onion brinjal curry:
- Take 20 of Small onions.
- Provide 10 of Garlic pods.
- You need 1 of Tomato, Chop into small.
- You need 2 of eggplants ,Chop into small.
- Get 3/4 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sambar powder.
- Get 1 pinch of hing.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Tamarind ( lime size).
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Fenugreek.
- Prepare 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- Use 1 1/2 tbspn of Sesame oil.
Steps to make Small onion brinjal curry:
- In a bowl mix tamarind and 1/2 cup of water and then extract only the tamarind puree..
- Heat oil in a pan and then add the cumin and fenugreek. Then add the onion, garlic and saute well..
- When the onion turns to white, add the tomato and saute well for few mins. Now add the eggplant and saute for 5 minutes in a medium flame..
- Then add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, sambar powder, hing, salt and mix well..
- After that add the tamarind puree, 1 cup of water and mix well. Keep the stove in medium flame until the gravy is thickened..
- Serve with hot rice..
If you find this Small onion brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.