Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baigan ka bharta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baigan ka bharta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, simply making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baigan ka bharta recipe. You can have baigan ka bharta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baigan ka bharta:
- Prepare of baigan/ brinjal.
- Get of onions.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Get of green chillies.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli and.
- You need of garam masala.
- Prepare of dhaniya jeera powder.
- Take of whole jeera/ cumn.
- Provide of hing /asafoetida.
- Provide of coriander leaves.
- Use of Few curry leaves.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Baby tomatoes for garnishing.
Steps to make Baigan ka bharta:
- Wash the Baigan, apply oil and roast it on gas. When done remove, the skin of wash it under running water to make it clean..
- Chop the onions, coriander leaves. Chop the baby tomatoes from centre just little and fill it with coriander leaf..
- Prepare all the dry masalas ready., few curry leaves. Ginger garlic paste. Fresh green garlic – green portion..
- Remove the skin..
- Now heat oil, add jeera, let it crackle, add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and onions. Saute till golden brown. Add the dry masalas. Cook for 3 mins..
- Now add the Baigan, coriander leaves and green portion of green garlic. Mix and let it simmer for 5 mins..
- Remove in serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves, green garlic green portion and baby tomatoes..
If you find this Baigan ka bharta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.