Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably buy many items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To cook chicken curry you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Use 500 gr of chicken breast or thigh with bone and skin.
- Get 1 cup of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 cup of pumpkin.
- Provide 3 of red chili or 1 bellpepper.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of curry powder.
- You need 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 300 ml of water.
- You need of season: salt and sugar.
- You need 3 tbs of tomato paste.
- Get of oil.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Use 1 stalk of curry leaves or 3 lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 cm of galangal, crushed.
- Prepare 1 of lemongrass, crushed.
- Get 10 of fresh red cayenne pepper cut length wise.
- Get 2 of tomatoes cut into chunks.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Pan fry with oil (5tbs) the chicken until nice golden color on each side then remove from the pan and set it aside.
- On the pan with leftover oil from the chicken add in onion, bay leaves, curry leaves, galangal, lemongrass and saute for 2 minute.
- Then add in chopped chili/bellpepper and garlic then stir, cook it for 1 minute.
- Add tomato paste, curry powder, water, and coconut milk then stir well continuously and bring to boil.
- Then add in 1 tbs salt and 2 tbs sugar and stir turn down the heat into shimmer.
- Add potato, pumpkin, and chicken to the pan and stir well and cover.
- Cook for about 15 minute then taste (add more salt or sugar if needed).
- Add cayenne and tomatoes and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes or so.
- And wallaa its doone..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.