Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Sabudana khichdi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sabudana khichdi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sabudana khichdi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
We are very mindful that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sabudana khichdi recipe. To make sabudana khichdi you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sabudana khichdi:
- Get 2 cups of Sabudana before soaking.
- Use 2 cups of water.
- Get 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of grated ginger.
- Use 2 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Use 2 of medium sized potatoes peeled and cubed.
- Use 1/2 cup of roughly crushed roasted peanuts.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice or to taste.
- Prepare Fistful of of Chopped cilantro.
- Use Few of pomegranate seeds for garnish.
Steps to make Sabudana khichdi:
- Place Sabudana in a colander.Wash Sabudana under cold tap water until clear water appears. This takes off most of the starch and prevents sticking..
- In a big wide bowl soak sabudana by adding just enough water to cover them. Just 1/4 inch more than sabudana level..
- Soak covered for 5-6 hours, preferably overnight. Sabudana will fluff up after soaking..
- Drain off excess water if any before cooking. Add oil to a heavy bottom non stick pan..
- Once warm, add in the cumin seeds. Add in the cubed potatoes and cook on a low flame until tender, flipping it occasionally..
- Now add in the curry leaves, ginger, chopped chilies and cook for a minute more..
- Meantime, add in sugar, salt, crushed roasted peanuts and lemon juice to the sabudana bowl and mix well..
- Now add the coated sabudana to the pan, mix everything well and cook until the sabudana are a bit translucent and well coated..
- Keep stirring occasionally. Taste test and adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Add in lots of chopped cilantro and more pomegranate seeds. Serve warm with chilled yogurt..
If you find this Sabudana khichdi recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.