Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Kebab Chutney recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kebab Chutney recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kebab Chutney recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Making the decision to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kebab chutney recipe. You can have kebab chutney using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kebab Chutney:
- You need 500 g of Mince (beef or mutton).
- Provide 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Onions (grated).
- Prepare 2 slices of Bread.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Coriander leaves.
- You need 4 of Curry leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of Green Chilli Paste.
- Get 1 Tsp of Ginger garlic.
- Provide 2 Tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use of Chutney Recipe.
- Get 5 of tomatoes.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need 2 Tbl of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Crushed Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Kebab Chutney:
- Combine Chutney ingredients (tomatoes, onion, green chillies, tomato paste, chilli powder, crushed garlic, sugar and salt) in a pot and let simmer till cooked..
- For the kebabs; fry spices (Green Chilli Paste, ginger garlic, cumin, coriander powder, salt) with curry leaves before adding to mince. Add breadcrumbs & egg then roll to form kebabs..
- Fry kebabs till cooked and add to Chutney. Garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Kebab Chutney recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.