Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Malai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Malai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg malai curry recipe. To make egg malai curry you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg Malai Curry:
- Use 8 of boiled egg.
- Take 4 of onions.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of ginger cube.
- Get 5 of almonds.
- Take 5 of peanut.
- Provide 5 of cashew nuts.
- You need 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 spoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 5 spoon of ghee.
- Take 2 cup of milk.
- Provide 1 spoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 5 of green chillies.
Steps to make Egg Malai Curry:
- Soaked all the dry fruits for 1 hrs. Then make a smooth paste from 2 onions, garlic, ginger, chillies and dry fruits. Chopped other two onions and keep it handy..
- Then add cumming and coriander powder in the paste along with salt..
- Then in a pan add oil. Once oil heat then add chopped onions. Fry it for few minutes then add masala paste. Fry all properly for 5 minutes..
- Then add milk and little bit of water and cooked for 10 minutes. Then add boiled egg and cooked it for another 5 minutes in a low to medium flame..
- Now transfer all into a separate bowl. Then add ghee on the same pan. Once ghee heat then add cumming seeds. Once it spluttered then add the egg gravy. Mix all properly then garnish with chopped coriander and serve..
If you find this Egg Malai Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.