Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Goan Fish/Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goan Fish/Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goan fish/egg curry recipe. You can have goan fish/egg curry using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Goan Fish/Egg Curry:
- Get 500 gms of fish cleaned.
- Get 2 tbsps of lemon juice.
- Take 2 tbsps of tamarind juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Corriander powder.
- Get 1 cup of coconut grated.
- Use 6 – 7 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of ginger " slice of.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of water hot.
- Provide 2 of onions large sliced.
- Prepare 4 of aniseed pieces.
- Provide 1 – 2 of Bay leaf.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 4 of eggs full boiled.
Instructions to make Goan Fish/Egg Curry:
- Marinate the fish in mixture of turmeric powder, salt and lime juice for about 15-20 minutes. Apply a thin layer on all the sides of the fish and keep it aside.You can use any fish of your choice but my personal favourite is Pomfret(Butterfish), Surmai (Kingfish). Even Tilapia tastes good in this style of cooking..
- Put grated coconut, turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, tamarind water, garlic, ginger along with hot water in a blender..
- Mix till a smooth consistency is achieved. Hot water will help to take coconut milk out of it while blending..
- Heat a deep pan on a medium flame and add the oil. Once it is hot, add Bay leaf, Aniseed and onions and saute till the onions turn brown..
- Add masala paste you just ground to the oil and fry for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups of water to achieve desired flowing consistency of the gravy.Let it boil once and then simmer it and let it cook for another 7-10 minutes. Add salt..
- Gently add the marinated fish pieces in the pan and let it cook for 10 minutes. Do not cover the pan anytime while cooking..
- For Egg variant, use the same gravy and instead of adding fish, add small pieces of white of eggs. Also do not add too much of water as in for fish. Egg gravy tastes better if it is thicker..
- Garnish your dish with fresh Cilantro and serve with plain boiled rice..
If you find this Goan Fish/Egg Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.