Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot) recipe. You can cook thai pineapple fried rice (khao phad sapparot) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- Get 450 gr of white rice.
- Use 100 gr of pineapple, cut to taste.
- Take 150 gr of meat (beef, chicken, shrimp etc…), cut to taste.
- Take 1 of egg, made scrambled.
- You need 30 gr of cashew nuts, roasted/oven.
- You need 20 gr of raisins.
- You need 50 gr of carrots, cut into small squares.
- Prepare 50 gr of string bean, cut to taste.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Get 30 gr of onion, thinly sliced.
- Use 2 of leeks, cut into 1 cm pieces.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger, grated/chopped finely.
- Get 50 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 Tbsp of curry powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Get to taste of Sugar and salt.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil / olive oil for frying.
- Use of COMPLEMENTARY INGRED.:.
- Get 1 of red chili, sliced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fried shallots.
- Use 2 stalks of celery.
Steps to make Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT):
- Heat a little oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger until fragrant. Add all meat, carrots, pineapple, and string bean. Cook until the vegetables soften..
- Add white rice, curry powder and scrambled eggs then mix well. Add thick coconut milk, stir again..
- Then add cashews, raisins and chives. Stir well..
- Enter sweet soy sauce, fish sauce, tomato sauce, pepper powder and salt. Adjust taste..
- Serve with a sprinkling of fried shallot, red pepper and celery..
If you find this Thai Pineapple Fried Rice (KHAO PHAD SAPPAROT) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.