Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast snack food on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. To make thai red curry noodle soup you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Use 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Use 1.5 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Use 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/4 of onion diced.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of red curry paste.
- Take 6 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 can of lite coconut milk.
- You need 1 (14 ounce) of package of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 1 bunch of green onions.
- Get 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 of lime squeezed juice.
Steps to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.