Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cashew Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cashew Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cashew Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
You can get results without having to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cashew curry recipe. You can cook cashew curry using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cashew Curry:
- Prepare 100 gms of Paneer.
- Get 250 gms of Cashew nuts.
- Provide 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Use 1 cup of Onions.
- Prepare 1 Medium size of Ginger.
- You need 7-8 pcs of Garlic.
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of Green chillies.
- Prepare as required of Kasuri methi.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Fresh cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of Butter.
Steps to make Cashew Curry:
- Firstly, make a tomato puree by taking a pan and pouring water into it..
- Add tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilies, and half amount of the cashews to it and boil for 3-4 mins..
- Let it cool and then transfer it to a blender to form a puree..
- Take rest of the left over cashews and deep fry it in an oil..
- Same as take paneer and cut into small cubes to give it a deep fry..
- Now take a kadai or pan and add butter to it..
- Once it gets heated add the finely chopped onions to it..
- Fry it until it turns golden brown..
- Now add salt, tomato cashews puree into it..
- Cook it for 3-4 mins..
- Add garam masala and kasuri methi powder to it..
- Again cook it for 3-4 mins..
- Add the fried paneer and the cashews to it..
- Cover and cook it for another 2 mins..
- Garnish it with fresh cream and some more chopped cashews..
- Now it's ready to serve..
If you find this Cashew Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.