Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. In fact, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It contains a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe. You can have burmese samosa curry with saffron rice using 42 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice:
- Prepare of For The Samosa (makes 6 Samosas).
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ginger paste.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
- Take 3 of boiled potato.
- You need 1/4 cup of boiled green peas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander-cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried mango powder (amchur).
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare of salt to taste.
- Get 2 tbsp of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- Use of for making spice powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of whole black peppercorns.
- You need 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1tsp of garam masala.
- Get of for gravy.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked toovar (arhar) dal.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 3 of dried kashmiri red chillies.
- Get 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- Provide 2 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1/2 cup of soaked and boiled brown chick peas (kala chana).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of tamarind (imli) pulp.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded red cabbage.
- Use of salt to taste.
- You need 1/2 cup of bean sprouts.
- Use of For Saffron Rice.
- Provide 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Use 1 of tez patta.
- Use 2 of cardomom.
- You need 1/2 inch of stick dalchini.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice:
- FOR SAMOSA heat a broad non-stick pan, add the coriander seeds and dry roast on a medium flame for 1 minute.Crush the coriander seeds to a coarse mixture using a mortal-pestle and keep aside.Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and allow it to crackle..
- Once the seeds crackle, add the coarsely crushed coriander and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.Add the ginger paste, green-chilli paste and turmeric powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few more seconds..
- Add the potato, green peas, coriander powder, dried mango powder, salt and ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.Add the coriander and mix well. Keep aside..
- Knead soft dough of maida by adding oil and salt for samosa cover.make round with rolling pin and cut into 2 PCs from centre to make cone and add the ready samosa stuffing and seal it from top..
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and deep-fry a few samosas, at a time on a slow flame, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides..
- For making Gravy. Boil and Whisk the toovar dal thoroughly and keep aside. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and kashmiri red chillies and allow it to crackle. Once the seeds crackle, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute or till they turn light brown in colour..
- Add 2 tsp of the prepared spice powder and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.Add 3 cups of water, boiled kala chana, and boiled sprouts,toovar dal and tamarind pulp, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 15 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add the cabbage and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside..
- For saffron rice. Soak basmati rice for 30 minutes and boil it by adding salt and oil when it is 80% cooked drain the whole water and keep aside.Heat pan add oil and add jeera, tez patta,clove,cardomon,and next add ginger garlic paste saute until raw smell goes and next add onion fry till it becomes brown..
- Take a cup of warm milk and add saffron and next add boiled rice and saute it nicely and add saffron milk from top and mix well and cover with foil paper from top of pan and keep the rice to cook for 5 minutes..
- Enjoy this different and delicious Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice.
If you find this Burmese samosa curry with saffron rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.