Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cauliflower potato curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cauliflower potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Various vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They generally do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Instead, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower potato curry recipe. You can have cauliflower potato curry using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower potato curry:
- Take 1/2 bunch of Cauliflower.
- You need 3 of Potatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- Use to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Use 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of mustard oil.
- Use to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cashew paste.
- Take 1 tsp of melon seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Cauliflower potato curry:
- Firstly cut the cauliflower and potatoes into pieces. Make tomato paste,dried melon seed,cashew paste. Cut coriander leaves..
- Take a kadai and heat oil..
- Fry cauliflower pieces and keep it in a bowl..
- Next fry potato pieces and keep aside..
- Add some oil in the kadai. Next add cumin and bay leaves..
- Add tomato paste,ginger paste and cook it 2mins..
- Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, sugar, salt and little amount water. Mix them well..
- Add cashew paste, dried melon seed paste to it..
- Mix and cook it..
- Add fried cauliflower and potatoes into it..
- Add some water to boil and cover it for 5 mins..
- When these are boiled….add garam masala powder..
- Add coriander leaves and serve it..
If you find this Cauliflower potato curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.