Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale recipe. You can cook spotted trotter chicken currywurst stewed in a madras curry sauce with russet potatoes and kale using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Get of Chicken Currywurst with Potatoes and Collard Greens.
- Prepare 1 of (12-ounce) russet potato.
- Take 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Provide 1 small of onion, chopped, divided.
- Get 8 oz of kale, washed and torn into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, divided.
- Take 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Take 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- Get 4 of links Spotted Trotter Currywurst.
- Get 1 tbsp of Madras curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 8 oz of fresh tomatoes, diced.
- Take 2 oz of raw sugar.
Instructions to make Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale:
- Place the potato in a small sauce pot, just large enough to fit the potato. Cover the potato fully in cold salted water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a steady simmer, and cook until tender, typically 30-45 minutes. Remove potato, and set aside to cool..
- While the potato is cooking, place a skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, then half of the onion. Cook until tender. Add the kale and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar to the pan. Cook until kale is wilted and tender, about 5-10 minutes..
- Once potato is cool, peel and slice into 1/2-inch thick half-moons. Add the potatoes to the kale, and heat through. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and set aside to be served warm..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil, heat, then add the sausage. Brown all around, remember that the sausage is already fully cooked, so you don’t have to worry about doneness. Once the sausage is browned, remove from pan, and set aside..
- Return pan to a medium heat, and add the additional cooking oil. Add the remaining half of the onions, and cook while stirring until fully translucent, about 6-10 minutes..
- Add the Madras curry power and hot paprika, and stir to fully coat the onions. Add the tomato, raw sugar, and 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cook at a simmer for about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Slice the sausage and return to the pan, and reheat in the sauce. Serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Spotted Trotter Chicken Currywurst Stewed in a Madras Curry Sauce with Russet Potatoes and Kale recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.