Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan recipe. You can have easy, delicious & spicy mince and vegetable curry in a frying pan using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Prepare 300 grams of Mixed beef and pork mince.
- Provide 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Carrot.
- Get 1 of Zucchini (eggplant is also OK).
- Take 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 small of piece Ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red wine (sake is also OK).
- Use 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
- Take 1 of to 11/2 tablespoons Curry powder (powdered).
- Get 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Chinese chicken soup powder.
- Provide 200 ml of Water.
- Use 2 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Oyster sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of ★Bay leaves (optional).
Instructions to make Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan:
- Chop the onion, carrot, garlic and ginger finely..
- Cut the zucchini (or eggplant) into 1 cm quarter rounds..
- Combine the ★..
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and ginger. After the aroma is released, add onion, carrot and zucchini (or eggplant) and fry..
- After the onion is softened, add the mince, break up lumps and stir. Add red wine, salt and pepper..
- Add curry powder and flour to Step 5 and stir. Add Chinese chicken stock powder, water and bay leaf..
- Stir in the ★ ingredients into Step 6 and add the milk after bringing to a boil. Stir, taste and adjust the flavour if necessary. Reduce the cooking liquid until it has almost gone. Stir occasionally..
- It's ready to serve..
If you find this Easy, Delicious & Spicy Mince and Vegetable Curry in a Frying Pan recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.