Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Corn paneer masala Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Corn paneer masala Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Corn paneer masala Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to corn paneer masala curry recipe. You can have corn paneer masala curry using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Corn paneer masala Curry:
- Provide of paneer (cottage cheese) cubed.
- Get of corn boiled.
- Prepare of medium size tomato.
- Use of medium size onion.
- Use of cashew nuts.
- Use of Cloves.
- Take of bay leaf.
- Use of Small piece of cinnamon stick.
- Provide of green cardamom.
- Take of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of black cardamom.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Use of red chilli powder.
- You need of coriander powder 1/4 cup curd beaten.
- Get of fresh cream.
- You need of garammasala.
- Prepare of paneer Masala.
- Provide of milk.
- Get of besan roasted.
- Provide of cooking oil.
- Get of kasuri methi for garnishing.
- You need of water.
Instructions to make Corn paneer masala Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan on medium flame. Add cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon and green cardamom..when they begin to crackle, add chopped onion..stir fry until it becomes light brown. Now add ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and cashew nuts…and stir fry for 5-6 min..
- ..Takeaway pan from flame and let the mixture cool..discard whole spices (cloves, bay leaf, cinnamon and green cardamom..) transfer mixture to blender jar and blend it to smooth puree..
- Again heat the oil 1tsp and add the mixture..add the red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt, roasted besan. Stir fry for 2-3 min Add curd, fresh cream..mix them and let the mixture cook until oil starts to separate..
- Add half cup milk and 1/4 cup water..mix well and cook for 5 min.add boiled corn, garammasala and shahi paneer Masala. Add paneer cubes and mix properly to coat them with gravy..cook for 3-4 min and turn off flame. Garnish it with kasuri methi and serve hot with Butter naan or tandoori roti..
If you find this Corn paneer masala Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.