Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mutton curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton curry recipe. You can cook mutton curry using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton curry:
- Take 500 of GM's Mutton.
- Take 2 of cardomon, 2laung, 2blackpaper, 2 tez patta.
- Take 3 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of gingergarlic paste.
- Take 3 spoons of oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Use leaves of Fresh Coriander.
Steps to make Mutton curry:
- Add Mutton in pressure cooker. Add chopped onions, salt, gingergarlic paste, turmeric Powder and mix well..
- Add one glass water and pressure cook for 10 mins..
- After 10 mins open cooker and add oil, cardomon, laung, blackpaper, tez patta, red chilli powder, Coriander powder, garam masala powder and mix nicely..
- Cook for 35 mins on low flame or cook till oil separates.add some fresh Coriander leaves..
- Mutton Curry is ready u can Serve it with naan, tandoori,chapati or rice..
If you find this Mutton curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.