Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chettinad Style Peas Pulao with Egg Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chettinad Style Peas Pulao with Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chettinad Style Peas Pulao with Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chettinad style peas pulao with egg curry recipe. To make chettinad style peas pulao with egg curry you need 30 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chettinad Style Peas Pulao with Egg Curry:
- You need 1 Cup of Seeraga Samba Rice.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Dried Peas (Overnight Soaked).
- Get 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Ginger Garlic (Crushed).
- Use 1 Cup of Mint & Coriander Leaves.
- Provide 2 Cups of Coconut Milk/Water.
- Use 1 of Each Whole Spices (Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom).
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Fennel Seeds.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of Dried Rose Petals.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Ghee.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- You need of As Required Oil.
- You need of For Chettinad Egg Curry.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Onion (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 Slice of Ginger.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 4-6 of Red Chillies.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Grated Coconut.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Coriander Seeds.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Chana Dal.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Fennel Seeds.
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon of Poppy Seeds.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of Chilli Powder.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare of As Required Sesame Oil.
- Get 1 of Each Whole Spices (Bay leaf, Cinnamon, Clove & Cardamom).
Steps to make Chettinad Style Peas Pulao with Egg Curry:
- Soak Seeraga Sama rice for 15-20 minutes. Heat oil/ghee in a pressure cooker, add whole spices, dried rose petals and saute for a minute..
- Add onions and green chillies. Then saute for another 2 minutes..
- Then add crushed ginger garlic (Use stone made crusher for the good taste) and cook for few minutes..
- Add Mint and Coriander Leaves and leave for a minute..
- Pour the water/coconut milk, soaked peas, soaked rice and salt. Then pressure cook for 2 whistles and 5 minutes on low flame..
- Chettinad Egg Curry: Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan, saute all the ingredients from ginger to poppy seeds (See the Egg Curry ingredients). Let it cool and make a fine paste..
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the whole spices, onion, curry leaves and green chillies. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add tomato and cook untill it turns mushy. Now sprinkle the chilli powder and turmeric powder. Cook for another few minutes..
- Now add the ground paste and pour some water..
- Let it boil for 2-4 minutes. Now just carefully break the eggs into the boiling mixture..
- Cook the Curry for another 15 minutes by covering it with a lid. After that, ladle and check whether the eggs are cooked..
- Serve hot Chettinad style Peas Pulao with spicy Egg Curry 🍽🍴 😋😋.
If you find this Chettinad Style Peas Pulao with Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.