Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg Potato Curry Bengali style recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Potato Curry Bengali style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Potato Curry Bengali style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Occasionally eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg potato curry bengali style recipe. You can cook egg potato curry bengali style using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Potato Curry Bengali style:
- Provide 4 of Hard boiled egg.
- Use 4 of Boiled Potati.
- Provide 1 of Chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 5 tsp of onion_tomato_green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 5 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 of black cardamom.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of "cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of Dry red chilli.
- Take 3 tsp of coriander leaves.
- Provide of Fresh cream for decoration.
Steps to make Egg Potato Curry Bengali style:
- Boil eggs & potatoes separately..
- Prick the eggs with fork..
- Heat oil, add turmeric powder & red chilli powder.Saute it for a while.Fry eggs in oil & take out..
- Fry boiled potatoes in the same oil & then take out..
- Now add bay leaves, dry red chilli, cinnamon stick & cloves.Saute it for a while..
- Add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste.Fry it for few mins..
- Add onion_tomato_green chilli paste.Fry it also & make a soft mixture of it..
- Add all spices & 2cup of hot water..
- When bubbles comes out add fried eggs & potatoes.Adjust salt & water.Cover it & cook it well..
- Add coriander leaves & adjust gravy.Switch off the flame..
- Decorate with fresh cream & serve it with rice or parantha..
If you find this Egg Potato Curry Bengali style recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.