Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulai ayam (padang-style chicken curry) recipe. To cook gulai ayam (padang-style chicken curry) you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry):
- Prepare 500 g of Chicken.
- Provide 1 stalk of lemongrass (bruised).
- Provide 1/2 inch of galangal (bruised).
- Use 2 of bay leaf.
- Provide 2 of kaffir lime leaf.
- Get 5 of shallot.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic.
- Use 2 of candlenut.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Provide 1 inch of turmeric.
- Use 5 of cayenne pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 100 ml of water.
- Provide 300 ml of coconut milk.
Steps to make Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry):
- Marinate chicken with lime juice for 10 minutes. Blend garlic, shallot, candlenut, ginger, turmeric, cayenne pepper, cumin, coriander and 1 Tbsp water with food processor..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil on skillet with medium fire. Add the blended spices, bay leaf, kaffir lime leaf, lemongrass and galangal into skillet and stir it until fragrant. Add chicken and water, then cook it for 5 minutes until chicken is half-cooked..
- Add coconut milk, salt, sugar and chicken stock powder. Mix it well and simmer for 20 minutes until the sauce becomes slightly thickened. Keep stiring while cooking. Taste the sauce, add more salt if it's needed..
- Gulai Ayam is ready to serve with rice ✨.
If you find this Gulai Ayam (Padang-Style Chicken Curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.