Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!! recipe. You can have ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!! using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!!:
- Provide 2 tbsp of Chana dal.
- Take of Lilltle coriander leaves.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Dhaniya seeds.
- Use 1 tea spoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Ash gourd.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Take 4 of green chilles.
- Provide 1 of small piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide a pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take 8 to 10 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide of salt to taste.
- Prepare of oil as needed.
Instructions to make Ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!!:
- First soak chanaDal for two hours and boil ash gourd in kadai.
- Grind soaked chanaDal,green chillies,coriander leaves,dhaniya,cumin seed,ginger,grated coconut into a fine paste.Add turmeric to the paste and now transfer the paste to the boiled ash gourd.keep stirring,add salt,if requiredd add oil water then add buttermilk and stir continuously..
- Seasoning. Put oil,mustard seeds,curry leaf,red chilli and asafoetida and immediately pour it on the curry and switch off the flame and close the lid so that the fragrance will stay for long time…
If you find this Ash gourd curry or majjige paldya!! recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.