Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parker's Chana Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parker's Chana Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parker's chana curry recipe. You can have parker's chana curry using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parker's Chana Curry:
- Prepare 1 can of Chickpeas (drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Frozen peas.
- Use 1 of Sweet potato diced into cubes.
- You need 1 of Potato diced into cubes.
- You need 14 oz of Can of crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Provide 4 clove of of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Red bell pepper chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of Fresh cilantro chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1/3 cup of Light coconut milk.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 3 medium of Kale leaves chopped.
- Use 1 of Cayenne pepper.
- Take 4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1 packages of Garlic naan.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil (or any oil of choice).
- Provide 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Parker's Chana Curry:
- Saute onion, garlic, and ginger in coconut oil in a large pot. While it's saut?ing add 2 teaspoons of the curry powder and 2 teaspoons of the garam masala. Saute ingredients for 2-3 minutes..
- Add tomatoes, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cilantro, salt, bell pepper, chickpeas, vegetable broth, and cayenne pepper over medium heat and cover. Cook for 20-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- In a small bowl mix together peanut butter and coconut milk until smooth. Add peanut mixture and kale to pot and continue to cook an additional 10 minutes..
- Add additional garam masala and curry powder to your taste. I enjoy deep flavor so I always use all 4 teaspoons (if not more)..
- Serve with toasted naan..
If you find this Parker's Chana Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.