Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow cooked curry mutton recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked curry mutton recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked curry mutton recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked curry mutton recipe. To make slow cooked curry mutton you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooked curry mutton:
- You need of Mutton on the bone or boneless (this is boneless).
- Prepare of Large onion.
- You need of Large spring onions.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Pure coconut in hard form (not milk).
- Get of Scotch bonnet.
- You need of Caribbean curry powder (mr browns).
- Prepare of Corse black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of All purpose seasoning.
- Use of Thyme.
Instructions to make Slow cooked curry mutton:
- Better if marinated over night. Wash your meat then add a table spoon of corse black pepper and a heap load of curry powder.
- Chop up all vegetables small and slice 3-4 fresh tomatoes add to a bowl with the meat cover refrigerate over night.
- Separate your meat from vegetables heat oil in a frying pan add the meat and fry until meat is sealed or no pink showing while your doing this turn your slow cooker on high and add a small amount of oil and add your vegetables.
- Once meat is sealed add to the vegetables with fresh thyme add your sliced tomatoes and half a block of your pure coconut place the lid on and lower the heat.
- Stir occasionally cook for up to 4-5 hours.
If you find this Slow cooked curry mutton recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.