Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beetroot poriyal(Kerala special) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot poriyal(Kerala special) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot poriyal(Kerala special) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot poriyal(kerala special) recipe. You can cook beetroot poriyal(kerala special) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot poriyal(Kerala special):
- Provide 2 of medium sized beetroots.
- Prepare 2 of tspoon green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tbspoon of oil.
- Provide 2 of tbspoon of grated coconut.
- Use 1 of tbspoon of coariander chopped.
- Use 1 of tspoon curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tspoon salt.
- Provide 1 of tspoon cumin seeds.
- Provide 1 of tspoon lemon juice.
Instructions to make Beetroot poriyal(Kerala special):
- Cook beetroot till it become soft or give two whistles in pressure cooker..
- Chop beetroots,heat Pan add oil(you can use coconut oil)once it is hot add cumin seeds and curry leaves.add chopped chillies and saute.
- Add chopped beetroots mix well add grated coconut, coariander chopped and salt.cook for more five minutes.if you want you can add chopped onion.lastly add lemon juice,it is also optional but it tastes nice. poriyal is ready..
If you find this Beetroot poriyal(Kerala special) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.