Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball & potato curry/ kofta aloo 😍 recipe. You can have chicken meatball & potato curry/ kofta aloo 😍 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍:
- Use of For Chicken Meatball:.
- You need of Boneless chicken (1 kg).
- Take of Garlic paste (1 tsp).
- Take of Chaat masala/A spice Powder (2 tbsp).
- Use of Garam masala/ All spice powder (1 tbsp).
- Provide of Red chilli powder (1/2 tbsp).
- Get of Mint leaves (1 cup).
- You need of Onion (1 medium).
- Use of Green chilli (2-3).
- Use of For Curry:.
- Get of Onion (1 medium).
- You need of Tomato (2 medium or 1 large).
- Get of Salt (1 tsp).
- Provide of Red chilli powder (1 tsp).
- Provide of Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp).
- Use of Oil (1/2 cup).
- Prepare of Water (1 cup).
- You need of Potato (1 medium in cubes).
- Get of Coriander and green chilli for garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍:
- In a food processor add the chicken meatball ingredients. And process well until smooth but not too smooth..
- On the other hand, heat oil add in onions and sauté them after that add tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix and mash well. When bubbles form add in 1 cup water and heat up on high flame..
- Now wet your hands with water and make meatball one by one. When curry water boils up add meatball one by one. I made 9. And let it cook on high flame until water reduces..
- Now take the meat ball out on a plate and add chopped potato, mix well. Now add 1 cup water and add meatballs one by one and cover the lid. Cook on low to medium flame until curry is made..
- When curry is done. Garnish with coriander and green chilli. Serve hot. Enjoy..
If you find this Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.