Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bengali "sorshe ilish"/ hilsha fish curry with mustard paste 🍲 recipe. You can have bengali "sorshe ilish"/ hilsha fish curry with mustard paste 🍲 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲:
- Provide 3 pieces of Hilsha Fish.
- Get 2 tablespoon of Mustard paste.
- Use 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of green chilli paste.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Mustard Oil.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Use of Water as required (to taste).
- Use of Salt as required.
Steps to make Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲:
- Take a Frypan,put mustard oil and heat it. Put the chopped onions and salt into it and fry untill onions become lite brown..
- Now put ginger garlic paste, Coriander powder,termeric powder and green chilli paste into it and fry for 1 minutes..
- Now put Black Mustard paste and mix properly.Put some water and stir continuously on stove..
- Clean the Hilsha fish and cut into medium pieces. Take 3 pieces of fish and wash them throughly with water.Drain them and keep aside..
- When mustard paste is stir fried properly now put the pieces of fresh Hilsha fish into it with some more water as you required and cook untill the fish is 80% boiled..
- Now put 2-3 green chillies and cover the Frypan.Cook more 5 minutes in a medium low flame..
- When Hilsha fish is 100% cooked, stop the stove immediately. Sorshe ilish is ready to serve. Enjoy it hot with steamed rice..
If you find this Bengali "Sorshe ilish"/ Hilsha Fish Curry with Mustard paste 🍲 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.