Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health rewards. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's super easy thai red curry recipe. You can have sophie's super easy thai red curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sophie's super easy Thai red curry:
- Use 2 of chopped, cooked chicken breasts.
- Provide 1/2 medium of red onion, finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 medium of white onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 400 ml of can coconut milk.
- Get 4 of dried kaffir lime leaves.
- You need 25 grams of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 100 grams of bamboo shoots.
- Use 100 grams of water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Steps to make Sophie's super easy Thai red curry:
- Pour a little oil in the bottom of a saucepan and add your chopped onions. Gently heat until they begin to soften..
- Add your Thai red curry paste and continue heating for approximately 1 minute..
- Add your chicken and mix to coat your chicken..
- Pour in your coconut milk, and then add the rest of your ingredients..
- Heat to boiling, then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes..
- Keep stirring throughout, and when the time is up, serve and enjoy!.
- Remove your lime leaves (or use them as garnish). Don't leave them mixed in though, I don't find them great to munch on!.
If you find this Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.