Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you should sleep a while. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds typically give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak spinach poori/banana flower blossom curry recipe. To cook palak spinach poori/banana flower blossom curry you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry:
- Use of to make Palak Puri | Spinach Poori.
- Provide 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tbso of Sprouted Soya Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Spinach (fresh with puree).
- Get 1/4 pinch of Ginger (Smashed- optional).
- Use 2 of Green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ajwain / Omam / Carom seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar (optional).
- Use 1 tsp of plus more to deep fry Oil.
- Provide of For Vazhaipoo kuzhambu (Banana flower/blossom curry).
- Use 1 of Vazhaipoo(banana flower/blossom).
- Provide 1/2 cup of Small onions (chopped).
- Take 1-2 of green chilli (slitted).
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut milk(If using canned coconut milk just use 4 tbsp).
- You need 4-5 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of chilli powder (acc to taste).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry:
- Measure whole wheat flour and add Sprouted Soya Flour.Add the salt, sugar, carom seeds and the ground spinach puree to the wheat flour.To Get green Colour spinach puree follow these techniques. Firstly put the Spinach leaves in boiling water,then drain it & pass it through cold water.So that green colour retains well..
- Add the salt, sugar, carom seeds and the ground spinach puree to the wheat flour.Add little Hing if you want..
- Mix well and sprinkle water to make a stiff dough. Add 1 tsp of oil to the dough and further knead for few seconds.Let the dough rest for just about 5 minutes or until the oil heats up for deep frying. Do not knead the dough in advance as it will absorb more oil while frying..
- Heat oil to deep fry the puri. Divide the dough into small lime size pieces and roll it out into a 3 to 4 inch circle dusting with little flour..
- For Vazhaipoo kuzhambu (Banana flower/blossom curry) Collect these tender flowers and keep peeling the layers till whole blossom becomes small enough to hold in ur palm.peel of the centre stem with black polen & that white layer shown in pic..
- Soak the blossom and the flowers in yogurt water to pervent it from turning brown..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker/pan and fry the chopped onions and green chilli. When the onions turn transparent add chilli,coriander and jeera powders. Fry for a minute and add the coconut milk and 1/2 cup of water to it..
- Add the banana blossom along with the tender flowers,Then add the coconut milk boils. Check salt and cook for a while..
- Vazhaipoo kuzhambu (Banana flower/blossom curry),Serve it Hot..
- Palak Spinach Poori/Banana-FlowerBlossom Curry Is Ready, Colourful & Very Nutrious… Medicinal Values in it.Try it in Your Home.
- Note: * Cleaning the flower takes time and will make ur nails dirty. Apply yogurt or cooking oil or wear gloves in ur hands and clean them. * The peeled flowers before the tender stage can be used to make poriyal. * You can make mushroom and cauliflower kuzhambu too by follwing the same method.
If you find this Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.