Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala prawn curry recipe. You can cook kerala prawn curry using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kerala Prawn curry:
- Use 500 gms of Prawn , shelled and cleaned -.
- Take 1 cup of Shallots , peeled and cut lengthwise (Onion is compromise) -.
- Provide 1 inch of Coconut , Tender sliced and cut – 1/2 cups.
- Prepare 4 of Gamboog (Kudam puli) – shells.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Ginger , peeled cleaned and sliced thin -.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Red chilli powder -.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder -.
- Prepare 30 ml of Coconut oil -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt ..
- Prepare of Curry leaves ..
Steps to make Kerala Prawn curry:
- Take Prawns, shallots (1/2 cup), coconut, gamboog, ginger and salt preferably in an earthen pot, add enough water to cover and simmer till the shallots get transparent and tender..
- Heat coconut oil in a wok, and sauté the remaining shallots till lightly golden. Add 2 tablespoon water and then chilli powder and turmeric powder. Stir till water evaporate and oil appear..
- Add the pre-cooked ingredients in step 1 to the wok, may add little water to adjust the gravy and simmer for 5 minutes. Add curry leaves at this stage..
If you find this Kerala Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.