Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry recipe. To make chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry:
- Prepare 400 gm of Boneless chicken.
- Get 2 of medium size onion finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of small size Tomatoes finely chopped.
- Get 2 of Chopped Green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of grated Ginger.
- Provide 1 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Tomato puree.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar or Jaggery.
- You need 1 of freash lime juice.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of oil.
Steps to make Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add crushed garlic, grated ginger and bay leaf saute well..
- Now add chopped onion, turmeric powder and fry until the mixture turns golden brown.
- Add the chicken and salt and fry till the chicken turns brown..
- Now add chopped green chilli, red chilli powder, cumin powder and mix well..
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry until the oil sepred from the mixture..
- Now add tomato puree, vinegar, lime juice, sugar, and some water. Cook about 10- 12 min on low flame.. turn of the flame..
- Enjoy with naan or rice..
If you find this Chicken pathia / sweet and sour chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.