Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian lentil curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetarian lentil curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian lentil curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian lentil curry recipe. You can cook vegetarian lentil curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetarian lentil curry:
- Prepare 150 g of dried green lentils.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato puré.
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Use 500 ml of water.
- Provide 1 of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 2-3 of potatoes, cut into small pieces.
- Provide of Optional.
- You need of Peas, carrots, sweetcorn or other vegetables.
Steps to make Vegetarian lentil curry:
- Rinse the lentils and soak in plenty of water for at least 4 hours..
- Chop onion and garlic and fry in a bit of oil until they're soft. Add curry powder and cook for another minute..
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for about about 30 minutes (check the potatoes and lentils are done)..
If you find this Vegetarian lentil curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.