Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Cabbage Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Cabbage Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red cabbage curry recipe. To cook red cabbage curry you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Cabbage Curry:
- Get 350 grams of Red Cabbage (Can).
- Use 500 grams of Natural yoghourt.
- You need 100 grams of chick peas.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Tandoori Curry Paste.
- Prepare 50 grams of Cashews.
- Get 1 of salt, pepper, (nutmeg powder).
- Use 125 grams of rice.
- Prepare 125 grams of lentils.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Red Cabbage Curry:
- Put the oil in a large frying pan, heat up and fry cashews slightly (2 min)..
- Meanwhile, cook the rice (15 min) and lentils (10 min) in separate pots. Salt the boiling water to taste..
- Add red cabbage to the cashews. Add 300 g of natural yoghourt, chickpeas and curry paste as well with occasional stirring. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg powder..
- Simmer pan on medium-high heat until the lentils are done . Stir occasionally. Drain lentils and add to the pan..
- Simmer pan on medium-high heat until the rice is ready. Stir occasionally. Drain rice and serve on a plate.
- Add pan contents and the rest of the natural yoghourt to rice..
If you find this Red Cabbage Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.