Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry baby hake in tomato pepper sauce recipe. To cook curry baby hake in tomato pepper sauce you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce:
- Use 6 of Baby Hake (fins and tails removed).
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes.
- Use of Green, red and yellow peppers (half each and chopped).
- Get 2 tablespoons of mild and spicy Rajah Curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mixed masala.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of lamb seasoning.
- Take 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Use to fry of cooking oil.
- Get 6 of Potatoes (peeled and cut into chips).
- Get 1 packet of Broccoli.
- Get 1 packet of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Prepare to taste of butter or margarine.
Steps to make Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce:
- Fry onion and peppers in hot oil until soft. Add all the spices stirring occasionally..
- Add chopped tomatoes and stir. Let it simmer..
- Once the tomato sauce is half cooked, add the fish, either whole or cut into slices. Cover the fish with the sauce and let it simmer until fish is cooked..
- In another saucepan, boil potatoes in little water, oil and a little salt until cooked..
- Steam broccoli until cooked but still a little crunchy..
- Lightly boil carrots in little water with butter and salt. Add a little tomato sauce and honey to glaze them..
If you find this Curry Baby Hake in Tomato Pepper Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.