Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles recipe. You can cook thai green coconut curry shrimps with rice noodles using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Prepare 500 gms of shrimps/prawns.
- Take 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 4-5 of lime leaves.
- Prepare 3 tsp of honey.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 200 ml of fresh cream.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour mixed with water.
- Use of Blend to paste :.
- Provide 3-4 of green chillies.
- Take 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 cups of coriander and mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion roughly chopped.
- Take 1/2 of ginger grated.
- Provide 2-3 of lime leaves.
- Take 1 of lemon squeezed.
- Take 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 2 stalks of lemon grass.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Use 1 packet of Rice noodles/vermicelli.
- Use of pickled gherkins for garnish (optional).
Instructions to make Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles:
- Blend the ingredients shown in the pic to smooth paste.
- Green Thai curry Paste is ready.
- Heat 3 tsp oil in a pan.add the shrimps, 2 lime leaves, salt, 2 tsp honey & saute for few mints. after few minutes the shrimps will shell out the water. remove dat stock in a bowl for further use..
- Saute the shrimps for few mints until light golden in colour & keep aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in a deep pan. add the lime leaves, green curry paste, & cook for few mints..
- Once the oil floats on top add coconut milk, shrimp stock, remaining honey, salt & simmer the gravy for 5-10 mints..
- Add the cornstarch to thicken the gravy. add half ofthe shrimps in gravy & keep the remaining aside for garnish. add the fresh cream to the simmering gravy & cook for few mints..
- For glass noodles cook the rice noodles as per instructions on the packet (just add the noodles in hot water forfew mints) spread the rice noodles on a serving plate & garnish with remaining shrimps & pickled gherkins. transfer the green gravy in a bowl..
- Serve hot with Rice noodles..
If you find this Thai Green Coconut Curry Shrimps with Rice noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.