Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional condition is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic and easy thai green curry recipe. You can cook authentic and easy thai green curry using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Provide 250 grams of Chicken (Breast meat or thigh meat).
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant.
- Get 1 of or 2 Bell Peppers (red or yellow).
- Use 1 packages of Shimeji, king oyster, or whatever mushroom you like.
- Take 1 small of Boiled bamboo shoots.
- Use 2 tbsp of Green curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 300 ml of Coconut Milk + water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Fish sauce.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of ★Salt.
- Provide 4 of or 5 Basil leaves (optional).
Steps to make Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry:
- Cut the eggplant in half lengthwise, then roughly chop into chunks. Cut the bell peppers into thick strips. Break the shimeji mushrooms into small clumps. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces..
- Put oil in a pot, add green curry paste and stir fry for 1 minute over low heat..
- Add 100 ml of coconut milk and chicken, turn the heat to medium, and stir fry..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 100 ml of coconut milk, add 1/2 tablespoon each of vegetable oil and sugar..
- When the chicken changes color, add eggplant and bell peppers. If you are going to use bamboo shoots or mushrooms, add now..
- When the vegetables have softened a bit, add the ★ ingredients and the 300 ml of coconut milk + water and boil for 3 – 4 minutes..
- If you are substituting soy milk or milk for the 300 ml of coconut milk + water, add 1/2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and 1 tablespoon of sugar..
- Have a taste. It might not be spicy enough depending on the green curry paste you used. If necessary you can add more green curry paste..
- Now add the basil leaves (if you can get it, use basil imported from Thailand), turn off the heat, and it's done.♪ The basil is optional, so it's okay if you don't use it..
- This is also good with prawns or thinly sliced pork. If you use prawns, blanch first..
- When making Thai rice, it's best to reduce the amount of water a little bit..
- This green curry is also good over cooked somen noodles..
If you find this Authentic and Easy Thai Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.