Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Egg Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy egg curry recipe. To make spicy egg curry you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Egg Curry:
- Prepare 6 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 of large tomato.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 3 of cardamoms.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get Half of inch cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 3-4 of green chillies (optional).
- Provide Handful of fresh coriander.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Spicy Egg Curry:
- First boil the eggs. They should be hard boiled. Once they are boiled, remove the shells. Now in a bowl mix them with pinch of turmeric powder & salt. Leave them for 15mins. Then fry them in a pan with 1 tsp of oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until they get bit golden colour..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the whole spices first. Then add onion & garlic. Sautés them for couple of minutes. Add fresh tomato. Mix them well..
- When tomatoes will get soft, add all the spices powder and tomato paste. Add little amount of water, so the spices don’t get burnt. Cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat. Then add green chillies. But it’s optional. We love spicy 🌶..
- Now add the fried eggs. Give them a good mix. Add little amount of water. Cover them with lid. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low heat. You can add coriander at the end or before. Serve with plain rice or any kind of breads. ☺️.
If you find this Spicy Egg Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.