Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can have chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 g of Chicken tight.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get 500 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 250 ml of coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Use of Spices.
- Use 5 of small red onions.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seed.
- Get 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 3 pcs of cardhoman.
- Prepare 2 cm of Ginger.
- Take 50 gr of Aromatic Ginger.
- Use 2 cm of turmeric.
- Use 2 cm of Galangal.
- Take 2 stalk of lemongrass.
- Get 3 sheets of lime leaves.
- Take 3 sheets of bay leaves.
- You need to taste of Salt and Sugar.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Prepare all spices & Ingredients.
- Grinding all spices till paste. Except bay leaf, galangal, lime leaf, lemon grass and coriander leaf..
- Saute spices with bit oil till fragrant. Add chicken stir till bit cook..
- Add coconut milk and carrot. Simmer 40 minute..
- Add coconut cream, stirring till boil. Serve.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.