Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Curd Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Curd Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade curd rice recipe. To make homemade curd rice you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Curd Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup of chawal / Rice.
- Take 2 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 tsp of ghee.
- Get 2 of dhania / coriander.
- Get 1/2 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Rai ya sarso / mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of urad dal.
- Provide 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 of Lal mirch / red chilli powder.
- Use Pinch of hing / asafoetida.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Get 2cup of Curd.
Steps to make Homemade Curd Rice:
- First cook the Rice with water until rice become soft..
- Add oil or ghee on pan then put mustard seeds/ rai,jeera / cumin,curry leaves,urad dal,sabut dhaniya / coriander seeds,hing / asafoetida and fry them until get brown..
- Add curd to rice mix it well then add all seasoning and masala to it..
- Then garnish with pomegranate seed and with All fried mirch and serve it.
If you find this Homemade Curd Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.