Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry recipe. To cook uncle kev's 'massive man' massaman curry you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Use 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 of large onion.
- Get of Fresh ginger, grated.
- Provide 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 (1 head) of cauliflower.
- Get 1 of red pepper.
- Provide Handful of green beans.
- Take 1 of chopped carrot.
- Prepare of Massaman curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 of ground cardamom pod.
- Provide 1 of ground star anise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cloves.
- Use 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 3 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Use 1 cup of veg stock.
- You need 1 block of firm tofu, chopped into small cubes.
- Take of Fresh lime juice.
- Use of Chopped corriander.
Instructions to make Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry:
- Heat coconut oil and fry chopped onion. After 2- 3 minutes add grated ginger and garlic. Fry until aromatic..
- Stir in the rest of the veggies (carrot, cauliflower, green beans and red pepper). Fry until soft..
- Add Massaman curry paste and all the spices (cayenne pepper, star anise, cloves, cinnamon). Fry for a couple of minutes to soften the paste and roast the spices..
- Mix in peanut butter, coconut sugar, soy sauce, veg stock, cubed tofu and coconut milk. Cook for 10 minutes covered to soften the veggies. Finally, remove cover and cook for 5 minutes to thicken the sauce..
- Serve with noodles or rice. Season with chopped coriander and lime juice..
If you find this Uncle Kev's 'Massive Man' Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.