Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything at once or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mudhi ghanto (fish head and chickpea curry recipe. To make mudhi ghanto (fish head and chickpea curry you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry:
- Use 3 head of marinated fish.
- Get 1 cup of Chana dal soaked in warm water for 1 hour.
- Get 1 of Potato chopped 1".
- Use 1 of Onion chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced Garlic.
- Provide 1 tbsp of grated Ginger.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped Tomatoes.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of fish curry power.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of crushed Kasoori methi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Use 1/3 of Turmeric Power.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
Instructions to make Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry:
- Boil the soaked,cleaned Chickpeas/Chana dal, chopped Potato, turmeric powder..
- Fry the marinated fish heads in oil (both the sides) in low medium flame. Mash them to small pieces..
- In a wok/Kadhai heat the oil. Add chopped onion, green chilli, bay leaf and cook till translucent..
- Now add ginger, garlic, tomato, salt and red chilli powder. Cook in low flame till the tomatoes softened,oil separate and aroma comes out..
- Add the mashed fish head and rest of the dried masala from ingredients (except garam masala) Cook in low flame for 3 minutes..
- Now mix the boiled Chana dal and potato nicely with the fish head masala and cook covered for 5 minutes in low flame. Switch off the flame and add garam masala. Mix well..
- Switch off the flame and add garam masala. Mix well. √Now this traditional recipe from Odisha is ready to serve. Thanks.
If you find this Mudhi Ghanto (Fish head and ChickPea Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.